Sunday, December 27, 2009

The End 2.0.0.9


2009 ~ hermm...what do I has? seem not real but it is ..really going and reach the end of 2009.
Going to be 2000 and 10... oh yes..what did I do for my pass 10years?
hermm..finished my Secondary school life and like a funny backpack traveller go to Matriculation college alone..

Well, as usual pick up some thing that necessary, go up to the old school bus...to my dreamed Uni life..

finished 4years Uni life with lousy results.. :P oh yea...did I mentioned that I never used computer before I entry to Computer&Communications system engineering?what an idiot thought "to challenge myself".. well..I really get enough for my silly act.

Well, no use to blame rather just find a easy way to survive! hermm graduation...and what? working? what should I do and work as? with the lousy below 2.5 results??

but still I get my first job by recommend from Mr Tony..which is my manager when I was in Industry training. hehe am i doing a good jobs?? well..at least i am doing my best and "sincere" performance..

But I can't forever in Helpdesk...I need to jump out of the box..
hermm guess what? Doing network? "we don't need a lady here..U can't carry heavy router switches..." ... well I neither do i :P ..unless i have to do so..
Going to telco..."sorry informed you...you do not has this x that x experiences.."

arr....no..i won't be group in line of programmer...arrhh...never.. after I almost failed my C++, java.. wonder why must need to play with the language that you never going use when talking to people.. hermm...I don't want talk to machine.. I scared one day I will sit in front a washing machine and start talking...

sigh..sound like I don't have much choice right?

almost searching and interviewed many jobs in 1year! From excited till disappointed and give up...

A chance of chatting make a big changes! Mr Bernard ..
"eei...your company want hire people?..I send you resume.."
tang...tang... I am in my current company after 1 month :D ...

Well..I can't say I am able to buy big houses, big car..but at least no more worries!:D I used to superb worry about my monthly expenses and family needs...

It is really hard for me who without any experience in Wintel servers..But still i believe i can make it though.. and a shifting job...*:P i don't really like to sleep in office and public...* scared my snoring will scared out people's around:(..

But i still loved my current job as I can learn a lot from experts here and they willing provide me training and guidance's :D

Hehehe sound so good of my new job? hehe...give and take lo..i earned some but give in return is my times...Christmas..new year...
Sound so bad? not really la...i got claim back mah ..wakaka...

At the end...wish everybody Merry christmas and happy new year...

oh yea...wish me too ok? :P I'm so lonely in the office..and typing all these to you :P




Cheers!!!

2 comments:

Yeyau said...

oi, copycat....!!!
http://yeyau.blogspot.com/2009/12/end.html

Anyway happee new yr to u.

WhiteRoses said...

aiyoh...dun say like that...i am your *secret admire* mah