Saturday, March 14, 2009

Pain in the ASS

Lately I am really pain in the ASS!!!

Don't know is lucky or unfortunate, received a few offer to gorek me =_=!!
The first reaction for someone who so frustrated with…*censored* oh yeah…is damn excited!!

Itchy in the Ass, make everything very well and say YES to everything!!!
Kanasai lo…..End UP, *sorry to inform you that I am unable to….* (=_=)”

For those received the similar email from me…I bet them are %^$%#%#@$$$...me now!!!

Haiyah…is not I play play with them, but …ermm….
Good Position with small size company or same job scope but BIG MNC company.
Too small company I will think of the BIG storm of economic,
Same job scope which is what I am trying to escape from..

=_= hami la… is there no others choice for me? Am I choosy?
Hermmm…I am just trying to get a better job that can let me learn a lot! I am more rather to suffer for a hard core job to get some experience then just being a multiuse front end kuli =_=!!

Hermm… feel a bit sorry to Mr. A, Mr. V, and some that I can’t remember their name de =_=!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well well, luckly you.
Anyway, you wat u felt is correct.
Fighting.