Sunday, June 28, 2009

uh hu~ new look

:P today just cut my hair in Zex Workshop which quite famous in cheras/KL. I knew this saloon from internet before going to cut my hair:P a lot of good comments.

But ... :( before I start my session which I book in 3pm. My personal drive viva zhai bang someone car. So sad, my viva zhai just hurt a bit la, but the Mr X car ...look like very heavy injure. I paid 250 after nego with the car repair shop.

Kanasai ....after I view back the picture I took, the heavy injure is not my fault la!! I found is the Mr X make it early, and not us.

But anyway...I didn't call back the number they give me to argue la. Since already settled. Plus if fight till police there still our salah...properly got to pay more then just 250. (T_T)

Haiz...lucky I get discount in my hair dying, else really a big damage (T_T) and most important the director of that saloon I booked really satisfied me :P

Today I go back with a nice mood (n_n)

No comments: