Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Go to Jalan Pasar~

Today lunchiee, boss say wanna eat roasted duck~



ooops~~ is not that elite duck la :p

I from BTS walk to jalan pasar..
waseh...really dem far !!! under hot sun at 1230pm is really not kidding :-S
like never ending distance :S
i walk..and walk...walk...and finally I reach my ~~~



The duck there not bad, Siew York & Char Siew also OK,but the Xun Lat Choi really not enough spicy ..
The place is a bit hot, cause is under hot sun but lucky we sit near 2 fans and the place is under big tree.

total bout rm12++ /person :D

Oh yeah, after lunch i really go to jalan jalan, along the pasar road, waliao...
except all the lelong fake watches, electronic stuff, fishes..

haha my very first time ~~~

saw blue pills, sex toys, and so on in the box that I don't dare to go close..
waliao..got vibration toys for ladies also LOL
i thought in movie only

No comments: