Monday, October 13, 2008

Yes ThIs iS mE~


I am freshgrad,
I am 23 years old,
I am not a sweet girl,
I don't have a sweet voice,
I use obscene language,
I clear my bank draft every month,
I finish my studies with own forces,
I don't have a car,
I don't have a house neither,
I don't have hometown,
I have a broken family,
I have a family to bear,
I work for survive,
I need look after 3 sisters and my mum,
I am lucky cause my bro start working,
I don't like to talk bout my family,
I never kena TOTO "~_~" 20mil,
I hate the life sometimes,
I hate to be poor,
I hate talk to idiot,
I face pressure not fear,
I stand hard for my own right,
I lost my own life for others,
I face new problem every single day,
I don't know what can make me smile,
I don't know what is relax,
I don't know what is comfort life,
I don't know what is happy family,
I feel like burning & keep bleeind,
I don't know what I should do to make me release from suffering....

No comments: