Thursday, October 2, 2008

My Music BOX

I'm a forgetful person, always forget when I'm look into it, esp the song I like. And I suddenly get an idea to make it in a list and post it in my blog, so I won't be forget as long as my blog didn't delete by blogger.com :P

And so all my friends here can share to me your fav song if you like to do so :)

1. David Archuleta - Crush
2. 4 Non BLondes - What's UP
3. White Town - Your Women
4. Maroon 5 - This Love
5. Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting
6. Puff Daddy - I'll Be Missing U


*Will add on once I rememeber* cheers d(n_n)b

2 comments:

lolly said...

Hi,
I love that song 'Your women' by whitetown. It's been so long I didn't hear that song. I still remember the video. It's quite interesting.
Thanks for reminding me!

WhiteRoses said...

hehe, we hv the same taste.

next time if u got any nice song also please share share with me :)