Thursday, October 23, 2008

OMG~ i saw bread face in my picture

=.= after i review back all my convo picture. =.=|||
Is really scary that i can become like that~~
A Huge Bread face..OMG...i really can't believe on that!!

I used to be a black&skinny girl back to my secondary school time .=.=||
why now i am white white chubby look "fei fei bak bak"??!! (#_#)" *sweat*

arrghh...foods foods...foods..
how to control if people give you free foods? is not just free foods, is buffet ehh..
from..company, vendor, friend...
Wah is this the main reason??=.=||
Raya time really a big food teasing time..
huh=.= remind me of beef & chicken satay from kajang in one of buffet!!

Finally I can't stand for my chubby+lost control body..
I want DIET (=.=)

I will keep searching for the best way..
but on the yahoo Taiwan search result i found this:

http://www.youmaker.com/

Very surprising huh??

Will keep looking the best way that suit my needs.. wahaha...sound familiar
anyway...if you know anyway that work and the less money included. please posted me up..

Cheers.. d(n_n)b


No comments: