Sunday, October 12, 2008

Have some fun on my saturday nite..

wow...now already bout 3am++ midnight :p

adui...time really running fast..
morning wake up take a shower,go out meet friends,go take my robe, then on my way to KL...hoho main show is.."ReUnion DinNer" :D

First is Sg. Wang, haha my ex-housemate= classmate = friend = penang friend, he say never go in to Smart tunnel. And so, we buta buta go in, paid RM2, and drive drive~~~
Aiseh...why so long one..like never ending...*shy* very kampung(#~.~)

And then ..the problem shoot to me pulak, "wei..you KL ppl, which exit should I follow? Ismail or Tun Razak?"
OMG :-O why ask me, he shld know I don't drive to KL. Ok, Ismail or Tun Razak..ermm...
then end up we on the line of Ismail,then no choice we are in the Jalan Ismail already :S ..don't know will lead me to where,later he will blame me *sweat*
haha..end up..after come out from the Smart tunnel, I saw the familiar building :D BTS haha...*sweat* :~S phew..*I'm lucky this time*

This fella drive skill really so so..:p after he read this post sure shoot me kaw kaw again :P "next time don't go up my car" kekeke..no choice mah..I'm just a pentumpang :p
Because he is driving in the wrong direction in the Sg.wang car park. When his car face to face with a Merc I really sweating for him, that's a ONE WAY road and he is face to face with a merc with a Kenari *sweat*. If he really make some art on the car, my free dinner in Saisaki will gone.. *really praying hard that time*

Finally he find his car park, what a coincident! A merc just park in front of his car :O ok if you don't think it is, but how bout when he park in KLCC? also a Merc :S

I wonder is co-incident or just KL ppl too rich, every where also can see Merc?

By the way, the food in Saisaki really SO SO niah..
I am not choosy person,but the food in Saisaki ..yarkkk...

anyway...as a non choosy person i still enjoy my free dinner in Saisaki :D
Under same company,but Shogun don't allow customers take picture on the food, this Saisaki can :D

My first plate of food :D Fav Sushi ..



Second plate~Can u see the mini chicken? very cute, actually i don't mean to ate it,but is too cute so i take it:p



Dessert :D


Is fruits cocktail and cakes:D also jelly :D

Hehe..too bad on my phone I only manage to get this picture of u guys :P



Oh yeah, forget to mention, for those who haven't get the Jubah, please go asap la..
because the size of S is going to finish, today is the first day of collection I almost can't get my size :S lucky my little friend helping me to get it :D

and please remember bring umbrella, its hot like hell, hundreds of ppl are there waiting just for a chop :S

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.. can see that you're so actively posting. :)
nice.

darren said...

ah white, you working in bts now?

next time i go there we meet up for a drink ok? :p

WhiteRoses said...

yea, sure sure :D