Saturday, October 4, 2008

Here I Begin~


Here I Begin~

It is time to explain why I suddenly create this blog after I abandoned it bout 2 years ago..LOL I don’t even know I have created another blog and left it empty after I created this one. The main reason is because I never sign in after create..*now you know forgetful that I am*


Lately too much things keep dragging me here and there.. left and right. So every time when I feel upside down I will go to my MSN to kacau my internet friend Mr. L*. Pity that poor guy with so little rest time also end up being kacau by me..

Well I will start telling him about my problem of the day, and then move on to the complaining part. blar..blar...blar... and I started with very elegant ladylike talk but sometime some banned words like T*U, P*KK*I get added in to spice up things...
haha it's only happens when I am really mad la Mr.L*, as a SYT I will try to reduce those T* words...haha.
But after all the SUPER annoying complaining, he still very kind and gently give me a lot advice even a little small step. Haha, my lovely Mr.L told me that he is an online psychiatrist.
*herrh….he is not nice all the way, because he laughs at me when I say I want go buy sports TOTO.., waliao 20mil le, who won't start dreaming if they get this 20mil and do whatever they desire...* (=.=)||


So one day, this Mr.L* send me a link when I keep complaining that I want find a rich uncle bf. LOL what a silly thought..

So I pandai pandai go read the link, cause scare if I ask 1 more word, he will kick me out of his MSN. P.S: Mr.L doesn’t like to be kacau, but I still act stupid, so that I can keep kacau my resourceful Mr.L.

After reading a short while, whao.. what a shocking impression! she is one super HOT mama out of my expectation. I can't believe that such a person exist in Malaysia.
*=.=|| maybe just I am lack of information or outdated*

And so here I am starting my very own blog.. very addictive and it seem like it has some kind of power to free myself from all the problems in real life. *herm...not to say that I want to live in denial.. I just wanna get some free space for my own self*
I don't remember how and when I start to weigh myself down with problems.. I only can go forward and not backward. The only thing that I need to know is always be prepared for any emotional attack and alsoto find the solution to my family problems.



So yeah....here I would like to intro my motivator:

http://www.5xmom.com/

Sin Chew had also interviewed her before ~

http://ladyzone.sinchew-i.com/node/780


She dare to speak out the truth with no holds barred.
I'm sure her blog can make you smile 

2 comments:

CFC said...

Yeah, Mr. L* is very friendly one. He is a good guy. And no matter what happens, he is always jolly.

WhiteRoses said...

hehehe u know Mr.L? :D