Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's life?

arghh....again, I get the same reply from a forum friend.

.."It's Life"..

It's not the first time I get this comment from friend, is thousands of times!!

These few days, I starting to ask myself, "WHY? Why? why?.."
Why is me??? Am I doing too much bad things in my previous life??
If do so, I must be very very very devil person in my previous life!!!

Looked at my friends, wow...they are so happy ~.~, all the news from them are ..
"ooh...do you knew that ah who who who buying a new car? erm...who who already go make a new hair style..and who who who going to straighten their hair"

=.= why why why? I'm also freshgrad, also taking the same salary, why am I is under MCG??
aka ("Monthly Clear Group")

Every time go to ATM I would be under the BIG Sweating group =.=
gosh..... paying accommodation rents for me and sis, my transport fees, 2 sister's bus fees, sister pocket money, and my...my..... huh...can't remember all but what I remember now is my PTPTN NOT YET START PAYING ...god!! *pensang*
What a peasant salary minus EPF minus Socso ... *fall down and fainted again*

Then again, my ultimate version of moon cake series family problem is killing me softly~~


21 Oct a day that seem so far yet so close to me....

After 4 years of suffering...A BIG day to announce to myself "It's Ending"
Huhu...I wish I won't be crying on that day, 4 years!! 4 years.....
a sweet and suffer memories there...most important is ..
all done by my own, from matriculation college to Uni.
hehe...suddenly remember me of the first day I going to Uni, catch up a bus ticket from friend, packing few shirt, and start my journey to my future ... (n_n) now think back...really a "salute" to myself!!!

erm...lately was thinking where should I say when others ask me " where is your hometown?"

*start trace back memory* I am from :

Born in my mama tummy (9 months) -> teluk Intan,Perak (4 or 5 years)-> Singapore( few months or more ) -> Padang Rengas, Perak (2 years) -> Bukit Mertajam, Penang ( 9 years)-> Kepala Batas, Penang ( 1 year) -> Serdang, Selangor ( 4 years ++ - current).

So where I belong to?? But the only thing I know, I still belong to the earth :D still not moving to space yet .. hehe :D I wish my next station won't be Malaysia again...i want going out from MY to my dreaming land... okok just dream for now..*after look into my pocket and ATM slip again*


Huh...this post too long for reading rite? ok stop now, continue in next post! cheers d(n_n)b

*wish I could write down my ultimate version mooncake series* it's a loooong loooong story.




7 comments:

darren said...

actually many others also going through similar ordeal as yours, some maybe worse.

buddhists believe that what we get in this life is a result of karma from past lives. We can't control what we do in our previous lives but we can certainly cleanse them with our deeds now.

Just live our life to the fullest & be compasionate to others. Things will turn out to be better soon...

darren said...

hey...i'm not saying that you deserved all the bad things that happens now...

we don't really know what we did in the past lives so don't blame ourselves ok?

Just try to help those unfortunate ppl out there to 积福 & collect good karma lor...

darren said...

if you have time,

http://www.sgi.org/buddhism/buddhism.html

WhiteRoses said...

:( wish so...

darren, so u are buddhist? :D

darren said...

yes but i'm not really practising all the rituals. I seldom pray, i still eat meat, i still curse & my mind still can't be freed from all the greed & lust of life...

I just follow the teachings of buddha (sometimes... :p)

Ann said...

same same as most the comments you've received.

you're not alone, sounds tough, but i been through (still trying to pull myself out) alot too, and dare i say, trust me, worse off.

but it's all in the matter of picking yourself up, and pushing yourself on. i'm beginning to realise that it is all the ordeals i have gone through (and prolly will for sometime) that have shaped me to be a better person.

life would be boring without challenges!

WhiteRoses said...

haiz :'(